- Mobile Roundtable * 2
- Boot performance work
- Reviving and improving community marketing
- Launchpad Translations Roundtable
- Daily Builds work in Lucid (which I videotaped)
- MariaDB database server
- Repository-based index replacing app-install-data
- Handling Kubuntu translations
- Translations best practices and policies
- OpenOffice.org planning/translations for lucid
- and finally some plenaries: How to run a good session, Software Center Roadmap, The Opportunistic Programmer Part 1 & 2, Kubuntu Netbook Preview, ARM, launchpadlib, KVM Part 1
Sunday evening at the lobby. I was awake for about 24h.
It's the Lynx!
A view from my hotel room window
Monty explaining MariaDB
Plenary sessions room preparations
Huge thanks to Canonical for sponsoring me to come here, mostly because of my I18N/translations work. And of course also thanks to my own employer for still paying my salary for the week ;), which is why I'm following also the mobile track a bit and mentioning us to anyone interested about possible co-operation on ARM/embedded stuff in our "corporation community".